Learning on the job
fintech & web3 Internships
Work in Fintech, the fast growing blockchain based professional development platform, is seeking a number of motivated self-starters for a four-month internship in the following roles:
- - Digital Media Intern
- - Discord Community Manager Intern
- - BD & Partnership Intern
- - Product Intern
The roles are largely remote and will have opportunity to work with our teams in London and New York. Applications must be from students only who are able to work a minimum 10 hours a week.
As a Work in Fintech Intern, you are a trusted team member with responsibilities to support and expand our programs and help increase our digital footprint. You will shadow key leadership team members and discover what it is like to work in a fast-paced organization focused on having fun while doing great work to achieve career success for yourself.
This internship is an excellent opportunity to learn not just about blockchain, NFTs and web3 but also to get involved and network with the industry’s most established leaders and develop your own career in fintech and web3.
Bachelors Marketing, Baruch College, USA
"I wanted to thank you for an awesome internship filled with collaboration, learning, and mentorship. Thank you for entrusting me to lead social media campaigns, team projects, and allowing me to get my hands dirty from start to end. I loved getting involved in the podcast production and planning the careers day! It's been a pleasure learning how to collaborate in a global team, fintech's vast opportunities, and learning to create my own reality."
Types of internships
We live, breathe and dream fintech and web3. Join us on this fantastic journey.
Digital Media Intern Responsibilities
- Manage social media accounts across multiple platforms and grow our digital footprint.
- Source stories and articles independently and prepare contents, reports in line with our marketing strategy.
- Assist with Website Media Content - update website with news, events, and other relevant content.
- Help formulate effective marketing funnels, produce video and podcast productions.
BD & Partnership Intern Responsibilities
This role would specifically focus on university alliances and corporate partnerships.
Engage university clubs and organizations to host university roadshow and events.
- Assist senior BD leaders to engage with corporate clients to ensure the efficient and timely delivery of all sponsorship projects and initiatives.
- Assist in the creation of various partnerships
Discord Community Manager Intern Responsibilities
- This role would specifically focus on Discord moderation, on-platform events, and other activities to engage and connect with the border Work in Fintech community.
- Onboard new users and ensure their continued success. Answer non-technical user questions and troubleshoot.
- Work closely with product, engineering, and marketing teams to write and disseminate critical information about feature updates and product launches.
- Organize and host events on our Discord server on a regular basis.
- Maintain and promote a vibrant community culture on Discord.
- Synthesize insights from community interactions and surface critical issues to the engineering team.
- Contribute ideas and effort to our brand, content, and community strategies.
Product Intern Responsibilities
- Examine customer usage metrics of our platform and product to identify useful insights.
- This role will work along with senior product managers to develop and improve our suites of products.
- Identify features or workflows that would increase customer satisfaction.
- Assist with product managers to produce fintech courses, apps, and other products and tailor to persona-based customer needs.
From an internship
What you get
- Work in Fintech is founded by CEOs, fintech leaders, and crypto experts and grows at exponential speed. It’s an open book and a source of breakthrough to enable you to achieve your personal and professional goals.
- What you put in is what you will get out of this experience.
- You get to work with amazing leaders in the industry and learn how to break into fintech and web3 and develop a successful career early on.
- You get the opportunity to work closely with senior leaders to gain a holistic understanding of various critical job functions in a fast-growing fintech company.
- You get to expand your professional network, increase your exposure, and create opportunities for your personal and professional growth.
- You get access to fintech courses, career coaching, and early access to job opportunities in the fintech industry.
Get an internship
We want to hear from you. If you don't find a position that currently suits you but still love what we do, please get in touch.