Each time you access or use the WorkinFintech.com website (the “Website”), including any subdomains (unless expressly excluded by their own Terms of Service), you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out in these Terms of Service (the “Terms”) in effect with WorkinFintech.com (“us”, “we”, “our”); the owner and provider of this Website.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER OR USE THIS WEBSITE.
The Website is made available for use only by individuals searching for employment openings (“Candidates”) and by individuals and/or organisations seeking to make available information regarding employment openings (“Recruiters”). If you are accessing or using the Website in your capacity as an employee, consultant or any other representative of a Recruiter, you are agreeing to these Terms on behalf of yourself and that Recruiter, and you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that Recruiter to these Terms.
We may make changes to these Terms by notifying you of such changes by any reasonable means, including by posting revised Terms on the Website. Your access to or use of the Website following any changes to these Terms will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
General Terms of Service
Last Updated: October 14, 2018.
- All Content included on the Website is the property of WorkinFintech.com, our affiliates, partners or other relevant third parties. In these Terms, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, retrieve, display and view the Content. You may not use the Website in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website; in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order; making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner. Any party using this service for any purpose other than those specifically stated in these Terms shall immediately be banned from using this Website.
- While we try to ensure continuous availability of the Website, we accept no responsibility for the consequences of interruptions or delays, however caused. All liability of WorkinFintech.com, its directors or employees howsoever arising for any loss whatsoever arising from your use of or inability to use the Website and/or the services is excluded, insofar as it is possible to do so in law. WorkinFintech.com reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These Terms shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- Save to the extent possible by law, WorkinFintech.com does not warrant that our Website will operate without error or that the site or services are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties and WorkinFintech.com shall have no liability in respect thereof.
- Save to the extent required by law, no representations, warranties or terms of any kind are made in respect of the Website or Content (including, without limitation, any views or comment made). All information and/or data included in and/or on the Website has been made available for guidance only. In addition, WorkinFintech.com makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published on the Website. The information contained in the Website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Your use of such information and/or data is therefore entirely at your own risk. All liability of WorkinFintech.com, its directors, employees or other representatives howsoever arising for any loss suffered as a result of your use of the Website is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of WorkinFintech.com. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them. You acknowledge that WorkinFintech.com is not responsible for and does not monitor the content of job postings provided by third parties on the Website. However, WorkinFintech.com shall reserve the right to remove any job postings, materials or other items on the Website which it believes may be illegal or which it determines to be inappropriate.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless WorkinFintech.com, its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from (i) any Content or other material you upload or provide to the Website, (ii) Your use of any WorkinFintech.com Content, or (iii) Your breach of these Terms. Nothing in these Terms will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, WorkinFintech.com accepts no liability for any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities; loss or corruption of any data, database or software; any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these Terms and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these Terms.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these Terms (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- These Terms will remain in full force and effect while you are a user of the WorkinFintech.com Website. WorkinFintech.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to removal of your Content from the Website and immediate termination of your account, or ability to access the Website and/or any other services provided to you by WorkinFintech.com, upon any breach by you of these Terms or if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you submit to a WorkinFintech.com Website registration. We may terminate, suspend or deny you access to the Website and/or any WorkinFintech.com services immediately for any reason without incurring any liability whatsoever to you.
- These Terms shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Terms (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Additional Terms for Recruiters
- On receipt by us of your information received through the WorkinFintech.com Website, email, telephone agreement or signed service agreement, you will be deemed to have accepted these Terms, and will be granted access (subject to receiving payment in full, where applicable) to the Website in accordance with these Terms. You agree that all of the information you supply to us is accurate and complete. If this information changes, you must promptly update your account information using the Website or by informing us by email. We reserve the right to revoke access to or terminate your WorkinFintech.com account without refund in the event that any of the information provided by you to us is deemed inaccurate, fraudulent or in the event you are in breach of these Terms.
- CVs are provided by Candidates. We do not generally, and we have no obligation to, review or check any information provided by Candidates, including in CVs and online profiles, although we reserve the right to do so. You acknowledge and agree that WorkinFintech.com is not responsible for the quality, accuracy or performance of any Candidate, or for any acts or omissions of any Candidate, including without limitation any misrepresentation or fraud by a Candidate; and you (and the relevant employer if not you) are solely responsible for checking and assessing all information accessible to you or that is provided to you by any Candidate, and for selecting, interviewing, screening and engaging applicants in accordance with all applicable Laws. WorkinFintech.com shall not be liable for any and all losses, including direct losses, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of actual or anticipated savings, loss of anticipated revenue, loss of reputation or regulatory fines, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses) incurred by the you or any third party arising from any Candidate originating from WorkinFintech.com including the Candidate’s acts or omissions or their acts or omissions in the performance of their employment.
- You acknowledge and accept that all rights to information provided by Candidates are reserved by those Candidates, and that such information may not be used in any way that infringes any proprietary interests of those Candidates. You agree not to disclose any information provided by the Candidate to any third parties, or those not directly related to the recruitment process of the individual(s) in question.
- You acknowledge and accept that you will at all times comply with the provisions of current data protection legislation and you will not, by any act or omission cause WorkinFintech.com to be in breach of current data protection legislation. You acknowledge and accept that you are acting as a data controller for the purpose of current data protection legislation in connection with any personal data obtained from WorkinFintech.com. It is your responsibility to comply with your obligations as a data controller and to satisfy yourself of the legal grounds for processing any personal data. WorkinFintech.com acknowledges that it will act as a data controller for the purposes of current data protection legislation and that it will comply with its legal obligations in the provision of its services.
- Downloading the WorkinFintech.com CV database, wholly or in part, for any reason other than recruiting for a current vacancy is strictly forbidden and will result in immediate termination of your account without refund. Downloading using any software other than a web browser, and/or scripts, plugins or other tools to automate the downloading or scraping of information is also strictly forbidden and will result in immediate termination of your account without refund. Legal action may be taken against you. Bulk downloading of CVs is not permitted, and we reserve the right to revoke access to, or terminate your account without refund if you are deemed to be using our CV database for any reason other than recruiting for a current vacancy or are in breach of these Terms.
- Sharing WorkinFintech.com account login details with other individuals and/or employees or representatives outside of your organisation is strictly prohibited. If any unauthorised users attempt to access the account, or if the account is accessed from other locations, we reserve the right to cancel your account immediately and without refund. You agree to notify us as soon as reasonably possible in the event that your password is, or may be, known to any person(s) other than those within your organisation.
- Job postings must be genuine, accurate and complete, and must not mislead the Candidate, with sufficient detail included in order for the Candidate to understand the nature of the role and the basic requirements of the role. Job postings must not contain any URLs or contact details, including but not limited to email addresses and telephone numbers. Job postings that discriminate on grounds of sex, race, age, religion (unless there is a genuine occupational requirement) or disability are illegal and may result in proceedings being taken against both the advertiser and the publisher. If we feel a job posting is in breach of employment discrimination rules, we reserve the right to remove it from WorkinFintech.com without refund. We do not review or approve job postings, although we reserve the right to do so and to take appropriate action, including amending, deactivating or removing a job posting if we consider that it is contrary to our Terms or is unlawful, or is otherwise inappropriate.
- WorkinFintech.com does not guarantee any response to your job posting or that responses will be from individuals suitable for the job advertised. It is your responsibility to carry out any checks and procedures as are necessary to ensure that Candidates are suitable for the job advertised. No refunds will be made for reasons of job posting response rate or the unsuitability of applicants.
- You agree to deal professionally with Candidates from the WorkinFintech.com CV database or those who respond to job postings you have listed, and not do anything which may bring WorkinFintech.com into disrepute. You will indemnify us from and against any claim brought by an individual against WorkinFintech.com arising from your breach of this obligation or any other of these Terms.
- Your job posting(s) may be distributed to and displayed across our network of selected partner sites and social networks. You acknowledge that there is no guarantee the job posting(s) will appear on specific partner sites or social networks, nor of the ranking/positioning of your job(s) on any of our partner sites.
- Job posting and CV database products must be used within the validity period; time will not be extended beyond the expiry date and no refund will be given for unused products.
- From time to time we may offer free products, discounted products, product trials or other promotions or offers. You acknowledge that any such promotions, discounts, offers and trials are at our sole discretion and may not apply to all users.
- WorkinFintech.com reserves the right to change or modify product prices and other product attributes at our sole discretion.
- Payment Terms:
- You agree to pay the entire balance of your product(s) prior to the commencement of the service (unless an alternative payment structure is agreed in writing with WorkinFintech.com). You agree that payments will be made through the Website or by bank transfer. You acknowledge and agree that in the event of failure by you, or the person with whom responsibility lies for payment of such transactions, that we may terminate your active product(s) immediately.
- We may agree a monthly payment structure, in which payments will be taken in advance of services used. If one payment is missed then the monthly instalment must be settled immediately by bank transfer, and your products will be suspended until payment is received. If two payments are missed the account will automatically be cancelled and no future monthly payment structure will be granted and the outstanding amount for the remainder of the package cost will become due immediately. WorkinFintech.com reserves the right to pursue payment in a court of law.
- All prices exclude VAT where applicable and are charged in USD, unless agreed in writing with WorkinFintech.com.
- All purchases are final, unless otherwise specified. Job postings can be unpublished at any time, although the purchase cost of the posting(s) will not be refunded. No refunds will be made, except for reasons of Website malfunction. In such cases, WorkinFintech.com reserves the right to compensate with credit for use of the Website in lieu of cash or other forms of credit, at our sole discretion.
Additional Terms for Candidates
- You agree that all of the information you supply to us is accurate and complete. If this information changes, you must promptly update your account information using the Website. We reserve the right to revoke access to or terminate your WorkinFintech.com account in the event that any of the information provided by you to us is deemed inaccurate, fraudulent or in the event you are in breach of these Terms.
- Job postings listed on WorkinFintech.com are provided by prospective employers and their agents and are not reviewed by WorkinFintech.com. We accept no responsibility or liability for the contents of job postings. You acknowledge and agree that: 1. We provide no guarantees with respect to the nature or existence of any jobs included in any job postings; 2. We do not generally, and we have no obligation to, review or check any information posted or provided by Recruiters, including in their job postings, although we reserve the right to do so; 3. We do not guarantee that any job is or remains available at any the time that it is advertised on the Website; 4. We are not responsible for the content of any job postings; 5. We are not responsible for any acts or omissions of any Recruiters or other persons who use this Website, including without limitation any misrepresentation or fraud; and 6. You are solely responsible for checking and assessing all information accessible to you on the Website, including in job postings, or that is otherwise provided to you by any Recruiter registered on this Website.
- WorkinFintech.com reserves the right to delete your account after a significant duration of inactivity.